Thursday, April 9, 2009

what are we riding?


Chris ride [the green machine]. Kona Sutra. Buckets for saddle bags up front- origin: kitty litter carrier. Reuse! Reduce! Recycle!


Rode bikes all day Tuesday. The Kona was the only ride that would accomodate Chris' T-rex arms. Disc brakes and full racks. Ridin derty.





















Trek 520- touring bike extraordinaire. Nothin fansy about it, but you could ride it to the moon and back.











Yea that's a bike trailer. BOB Yak. No saddle bags for berto.








































1 comment:

  1. Hey guys, good luck again. If I think of any advice I'll send it your way, and if you ever need anything you can e-mail me at joekadera at gmail dot com. I'll let you know if I find out I have friends somewhere on the coast for you to crash at.

    ReplyDelete